No products in the cart.
At this time when the world is riddled with pollution, our countrymen are using high potency tablets even for minor problems which is spreading poision in their bodies. Our Rishes, saints and even doctors have found a very easy method to deal with such disorders. The best remedy to overcome these problems is to store water in a copper utensil overnight and drink four glasses every morning. After this you can wash your mouth and brush your teeth. It is also advisable not to take tea for at least 45 minutes. Patients who can not drink four glasses of water at a time, can start with smaller quantity and increase the quantity gradually. There is no diseases in the world which can not be cured by this method. It is useful to drink water before sunrise for all including healthy persons. We request everybody to propogate this morning water use to every one whosoever is suffering from any disease. Care Tips: * Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanat damage. * Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don’t use it regularly. * Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool. * A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use. * Use Pitambri Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. More effective than traditional cleaners like tamarind, lemon and buttermilk. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- eatures: Heavy Weight Kadhai, Color: Gold, Material: Pure Brass
- Capacity: 3000 Ml, Sales Package: 1 Kadhai
- Pital kadai Brass Hammered Kadhai
- Easy to wash and clean
- Tope Brass with Kalai coating inside
- HIGHLY DURABLE :- As we know that brass is a very hard metal it is quite difficult to get a dent on its surface as compared to copper and bronze. Also it never loses it shine
- Material Brass
- Care: Do not clean with harsh chemicals
- Quality Checked Produc
- Brass Thali Set 6 Pieces Consist Of 3 Bowls 1 Thali 1 Spoon & 1 Glass
- It Is Very Hygienic To Eat In Bronze Utensils And Eating In Kansa Utensils Is Strongly Recommended By Ayurveda. Bell-Metal Is Most Attractive With Its Soft Surface And Golden Tint. A Very Ancient Metal, It Is Costlier And Requires Great Skill On The Part Of The Craftsman As Each Object Is Shaped By Hammering The Hot Metal Lump Into Delicate And Beautiful Forms. The Inside Is Then Polished To Give It A Golden Glow While The Outside Is Often Left Dark.
- Ayurveda Recommends Serving And Eating In Kansa. This Beautiful Dinner Set Constitutes An Ideal Gift Set. Our Bronze Is Of Premium Quality As We Have Used Imported Tin And Our Finish Is Matchless.
- On the Occasion of Diwali, Christmas, Anniversary, Birthdays these items can be readily turned into a wonderful Gift Item.
- Bronze Utensils are actually very healthy to eat in, whereas it is equally injurious if the bronze use is impure
- The Purna-Kalasha is considered a symbol of abundance and “source of life” in the Vedas. Purna-Kumbha is preeminently a Vedic motif, known from the time of Rigveda. It is also called Soma-Kalasha, Chandra-Kalasha, Indra-Kumbha, Purnaghata, Purna-Virakamsya, Bhadra ghata, or Mangala ghata. It is referred to as “overflowing full vase” (purno-asya Kalasha) in the Vedas.
- Garuda Ghanti : Ideal for Puja, Prayer, Auspicious Occasions & Festivals of India._Do not clean with harsh chemicals
- 1 Garuda Ganti (Bell) for Pooja and Gift purpose Item size: 10CM x4CM, Material : Brass
- Capacity: 750 ml, Weight: 300 Grm
- Material:- Copper, Colour:- Brown
- Ideal to use for drinking water stored in it overnight for health benefits and use for puja
- Specially used to store holy sacred water, this Kalash also signifies the true sense of spirituality and grandeur.
- The Copper Kalash is considered to be an important puja accessory you would want to possess.
- This Special Lemon/Jug Set is made up of Brass metal having weight 2 Kgs
- Jug Capacity Approx 1.2 Ltr, Tray Size – 16 inch Oval Having (Handmade- Work) on it
- Handcrafted and is embossed with uniquely hand-crafted design
- Ganpati Traders BRASS PURE BRASS DINNER SET MADE UP OF PURE BRASS
- Functional & Fashionable – Stainless Steel Surface Preserves The Taste And Nutritional Qualities Of Foods And Is Safe For Food Contact.
- An Essential Indian Dinnerware To Present Indian Foods Like Curries, Daal, Biryani, Condiments & Bread For Authentic Indian Dining Experience
- Serving dinner in this dinnerware utensils would be unforgettable experience.
- Two layers of metal with air cushion ensure that the food stays warm much longer.
- Material : This Dinner set is Made of Real Bronze (KANSA) Accordingly to Ayurveda the Bronze is a very good for dinnerware , you can eat in bronze and it will be help full to improve your health
- This Product Contains 78% Copper & 21% Tin Set Contents and Colour is Bronze
- Package Content : 1 Thali, 1 Katori, 1 Halva Plate 1 Glass, 1 Spoon
- Details of Product —— 1 Pc. Thali (11.5 Inch) , 1 Pcs. Katori (3 Inch), 1 Pc. Desert Bowl (4 Inch) , 1 Pc. Spoon & 1 Pc. Glass (250 ml) Wt : 1.300 Kg. Usage & Cleaning Tips: 1. Keep bronze pieces as clean as possible
- PURE MATERIAL & PERFECT SIZE: Made of 100% Brass metal sheet, the Bowl measures 5″ inches in diameter and 2″ inches in height.
- CLASSIC DESIGN & MANY USES: A gold burnished lifestyle and utilitarian bowl, this handmade product can be used for household food items or decor. Enhance your table settings with this brass bowl. As a serve ware, this golden color bowl looks equally impressive whether placed in a home or restaurant. Add some earthy glow to your interior and bedazzle your guests with its elegant looks.
- HANDMADE, DURABLE & ECO-FRIENDLY: This hand beaten brassware has been crafted by skilled artisans from India. This product is Earth friendly, non-breakable & corrosion resistant. The surface finish of this handcrafted utensil will remain the same for decades to come.
- SOCIAL EMPOWERMENT: This product supports and empowers a landless Hindu artisan community called ‘Thathera’ of Rajasthan. It preserves the rare craft of hand hammering metal in India. This community is also involved in metal art work like brass, bronze, aluminum, and copper.
- This exquisite handmade dinner set has been crafted by skilled artisans from India. This product is equally valuable even after damage as this Kansa metal is easily recyclable. It is highly durable, corrosion resistant and suitable for daily use. It is also wear & tear resistant and heat resistant so you can serve any hot food without a worry. This product comes packed in a special box and makes a wonderful gift for your loved ones.