No products in the cart.
At this time when the world is riddled with pollution, our countrymen are using high potency tablets even for minor problems which is spreading poision in their bodies. Our Rishes, saints and even doctors have found a very easy method to deal with such disorders. The best remedy to overcome these problems is to store water in a copper utensil overnight and drink four glasses every morning. After this you can wash your mouth and brush your teeth. It is also advisable not to take tea for at least 45 minutes. Patients who can not drink four glasses of water at a time, can start with smaller quantity and increase the quantity gradually. There is no diseases in the world which can not be cured by this method. It is useful to drink water before sunrise for all including healthy persons. We request everybody to propogate this morning water use to every one whosoever is suffering from any disease. Care Tips: * Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanat damage. * Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don’t use it regularly. * Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool. * A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use. * Use Pitambri Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. More effective than traditional cleaners like tamarind, lemon and buttermilk. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
100 percent pure honey
Contains natural vitamins and minerals
Provides energy and strengthens immunity
Helps in weight management
Stay fit, feel young
Dabur honey with warm water every morning helps in managing weight
Safeguards teeth and gums with the natural power of Babul & Clove
Babul’s astringent action tightens the gums, protecting against gum swelling and all manner of gum diseases
Clove oil is antibacterial and helps fight off germs that cause cavities
Refreshes you with a minty taste
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Sorbitol, Water, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Flavour containing Clove oil, CI No: 77891, Babul (Acacia Arabia) extract, Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Sodium silicate, Sodium Saccharin, Formaldehyde. Foaming, Non-Fluoridated Toothpaste
Herbal toothpaste that employs the power of Miswak extract for all-round, all-natural oral care
Helps prevent dental caries i.e. tooth decay
Combats bad breath
Fight germs and bacteria to reduce tartar & plaque
Effectively protects against tooth cavities
Provides Gingival protection to prevent gum swelling
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Sorbitol, Water, Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Flavour, Miswak Extract, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Sodium Silicate, PVM/MA Copolymer, Sodium Saccharin, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 77891, p-Thymol
- eatures: Heavy Weight Kadhai, Color: Gold, Material: Pure Brass
- Capacity: 3000 Ml, Sales Package: 1 Kadhai
- Pital kadai Brass Hammered Kadhai
- Easy to wash and clean
- Tope Brass with Kalai coating inside
- HIGHLY DURABLE :- As we know that brass is a very hard metal it is quite difficult to get a dent on its surface as compared to copper and bronze. Also it never loses it shine
- Material Brass
- Care: Do not clean with harsh chemicals
- Quality Checked Produc
- Brass Thali Set 6 Pieces Consist Of 3 Bowls 1 Thali 1 Spoon & 1 Glass
- It Is Very Hygienic To Eat In Bronze Utensils And Eating In Kansa Utensils Is Strongly Recommended By Ayurveda. Bell-Metal Is Most Attractive With Its Soft Surface And Golden Tint. A Very Ancient Metal, It Is Costlier And Requires Great Skill On The Part Of The Craftsman As Each Object Is Shaped By Hammering The Hot Metal Lump Into Delicate And Beautiful Forms. The Inside Is Then Polished To Give It A Golden Glow While The Outside Is Often Left Dark.
- Ayurveda Recommends Serving And Eating In Kansa. This Beautiful Dinner Set Constitutes An Ideal Gift Set. Our Bronze Is Of Premium Quality As We Have Used Imported Tin And Our Finish Is Matchless.
- On the Occasion of Diwali, Christmas, Anniversary, Birthdays these items can be readily turned into a wonderful Gift Item.
- Bronze Utensils are actually very healthy to eat in, whereas it is equally injurious if the bronze use is impure
- The Purna-Kalasha is considered a symbol of abundance and “source of life” in the Vedas. Purna-Kumbha is preeminently a Vedic motif, known from the time of Rigveda. It is also called Soma-Kalasha, Chandra-Kalasha, Indra-Kumbha, Purnaghata, Purna-Virakamsya, Bhadra ghata, or Mangala ghata. It is referred to as “overflowing full vase” (purno-asya Kalasha) in the Vedas.
- Garuda Ghanti : Ideal for Puja, Prayer, Auspicious Occasions & Festivals of India._Do not clean with harsh chemicals
- 1 Garuda Ganti (Bell) for Pooja and Gift purpose Item size: 10CM x4CM, Material : Brass
- Capacity: 750 ml, Weight: 300 Grm
- Material:- Copper, Colour:- Brown
- Ideal to use for drinking water stored in it overnight for health benefits and use for puja
- Specially used to store holy sacred water, this Kalash also signifies the true sense of spirituality and grandeur.
- The Copper Kalash is considered to be an important puja accessory you would want to possess.