Mohit Gems Certified Unheated Untreatet 7.25 Ratti 6.45 Carat AAA Qual
- Wearing Opal brings love and happiness in the life. Opal benefits are numerous.
- We provide best Quality To Your Budget
- Opal gemstone was formed many years ago in cracks and spaces by the combination of silica and water.
- It is the most colorful of all the gems and the play of iridescent colors makes it more beautiful of all the gems.
- Opal is found in many colors, but the most common ones are white, grey, pink, slate, olive brown, and black. Opal is the national gemstone of Australia.
Wisdom Certified Unheated Untreatet 7.25 Ratti 6.45 Carat AAA Quality Natural Opal Loose Gemstone For Women’s and Men’s Opal is a stone of angelic connections. It is often used for clearing emotions to create more positive vibrations. It is useful in balancing all chakras.The opal is said to be many things including the most powerful of healing stones, the stone of hope, the stone of great achievement and even the “stone of the Gods”. Ancient Romans associated opal with hope and good luck Opal stones are mainly considered as a substitute stones of diamond. With another alternative being a zircon opal stones are primarily cold in nature, and well known for its soothing characters. The opal stone corresponds to the Libra and serves as a zodiac sign to this birthstone. Libra helps in giving hope and development of positivity towards life.
There are no inquiries yet.