VEU Stainless Steel Boiling Water Energy Saving Fast Electric Kettle 1
- DESIGN: kettle made with stainless steel with robust structure and flat heating element that boils the water quickly and easy to clean.
- SPECIFICATIONS: (i) Power – 1500 watts (ii) Capacity – 2.0 L (iii) Material- Stainless Steel (iv) Concealed Element”
- FEATURES: (i)Automatic Cutoff when water boils (ii) 360 Degree Swivel Base (iii)Hinged and Single Touch lid locking
- PRECAUTIONS: i)Never operate the appliance empty ii) Never lift the kettle from the base when the unit is in operation. “
- Made with beautifully designed handle that provides more comfort to carry and operate
VEU Stainless Steel 2 L Silver Electric Kettle/Kettle/Tea Kettle/Tea and Coffee Maker/Milk Boiler/Water Boiler/Tea Boiler/Coffee Boiler/Water Heater with Handle Description ♦ Electric Kettle -Tea & COFFEE Electric Kettle – 2L, is a type of pot, typically made of steel and specialized for boiling water, with a lid, spout, and handle. It is one of the useful kitchen appliances in a self-contained manner. Kettles can be heated by their own internal electric heating element in the appliance versions. It gives you instant hot water when you need it. The kettle can hold and heat up to a maximum of two litre of water with built in a cordless operating mode and a covered heating element. The kettle also bears a lockable lid that ensures safety while in use. This appliance consumes a maximum of 1500 watts of power to function efficiently. ♦ Mirror Stainless Steel Body Body and internal structure is made with stainless steel material, bearing a smart and attractive look. ♦ Ergonomic Design Handle This kettle bears a perfect construction with handle for better operation and usage ♦ Wide Outlet This kettle bears a wide outlet for pouring liquids from kettle. ♦ Convenient Locking Lid This kettle also bears a lockable lid that ensures safety while in use. ♦ Power Indicator This kettle equipped with power indicator light, built with an automatic shut-off technology. It allows turning off once the water has boiled to prevent it from damage due to overheating and drying up.
There are no inquiries yet.