No products in the cart.
Saurav Enterprises Pure Cow Dung Cakes (Gobar Upla Gobar Upla, Thapdi,
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Our neem sticks are farm grown.
- It is best to immediately store the neem sticks in the refrigerator this will help the active ingredients to remain fresh.
- Chew the end of a neem stick approximately 1 inch of the stick until “bristles” are formed from the fibers of the stick.
- Next gently and carefully rub the bristles along your teeth.
- Neem sticks should not be kept inside a tightly sealed jar.
Before brushing wash it and use.How to use a Neem Stick chew the end of a Neem stick (chew on approximately 1 inch of the stick) until “bristles” are formed from fibers of the stick. Now you have an old fashioned “toothbrush.” Next, gently and carefully rub the bristles along your teeth as you would do to a conventional toothbrush. How to properly store the Neem Sticks upon receiving our zero waste packaging, it’s best to immediately store the Neem Sticks in the refrigerator this will help the active ingredients to remain fresh. Neem sticks should not be kept inside a tightly sealed jar as they will be more prone to spoiling and should not be kept in the freezer as they will lose their texture. Returns not allowed for this product.
|Dimensions||8 × 1 × 1 cm|
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.