No products in the cart.
Ganpati Traders Pure Copper Jug Water Pitcher Flower Print Outside Sta
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Drinkware pitcher for authentic Indian dining experience
- Specially Designed for Home, Restaurant, Bars and Catering Services
- ARTISAN CRAFTED: Handmade metal water pitcher is produced by skilled Indian craftsmen.
- Important Note For Use All Copper Items – Clean your copperware Regularly by hand With the Copper Cleaner and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanat damage
- Flower Printed Stainless Steel Jug Pitcher
At this time when the world is riddled with pollution, our countrymen are using high potency tablets even for minor problems which is spreading poision in their bodies. Our Rishes, saints and even doctors have found a very easy method to deal with such disorders. The best remedy to overcome these problems is to store water in a copper utensil overnight and drink four glasses every morning. After this you can wash your mouth and brush your teeth. It is also advisable not to take tea for at least 45 minutes. Patients who can not drink four glasses of water at a time, can start with smaller quantity and increase the quantity gradually. There is no diseases in the world which can not be cured by this method. It is useful to drink water before sunrise for all including healthy persons. We request everybody to propogate this morning water use to every one whosoever is suffering from any disease. Care Tips: * Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanat damage. * Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don’t use it regularly. * Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool. * A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use. * Use Pitambri Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. More effective than traditional cleaners like tamarind, lemon and buttermilk. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.