No products in the cart.
We are a young start-up founded by a BIT Mesra alumni. We provide complete end to end ‘Launch & Support Services’ to sellers on all major online portals on India such as JurisBazar.com
We have well trained and qualified team of 15 members. Our staff members are concentrating in helping our customers to solve and customize their sites. Five of them working everyday to ensure that Specular stays clean, with no bugs and up-to-date. The last and the most important: It’s FREE Lifetime.
Flickering is one stop solution to manage the selling of products on ecommerce platforms to stay competitive in the market. We have innovative ideas to match your every requirement and challenges encompassing sales, item listing, order management, customer support, procurement ,Reconciliation, Automated Tools, Digital Marketing and promotion.
Flickering provides remote assistance support to Sellers and manage their Online Business platform (Jurisbazar.com).
We can help new seller to onboard your brand in online selling portal Product.
LISTING & CATALOGUING
- Thoughtful and evolved titles
- Appropriate category selection
- Adding keywords to your listing to help customers find your products on Jurisbazar
- Product highlights according to the seasonal needs
- Customer response through accurate and inviting description and arrangement of calculated prices
- Catalogue building and indexing services
- Content management for cataloguing
- Multilingual catalogue processing services
- An organized and systematically designed database for inventory
- Promotion and campaign management
- Fast resolution of customer’s claim
- Complete assistance with product information guidelines
- Assistance in management of pricing of the product as per market trends.
- Brand building
- Timely support and expert consultation
- Ahead of Performance targets set up by E-Commerce platforms.
- Dispute resolution ensuring reduction in A-Z claims.
- Customer communication and order history
- Maintenance of account by keeping track of order defect rate, cancellation rate, late dispatch rate, policy violation, and contact response rate
- Making seller aware of policy violations
- Order management – creating shipment labels, packaging lists, confirmation or cancellation of order, etc.
- Maintaining positive customer feedback and ensuring hassle-free refund and returns
- Creation and maintenance of a well-organized database and inventory of your products
- Everyday account operations for urgent needs
- Surpassing marketplace performance targets
- Round the clock support and consultation
- Quick resolution of returns and claims
- Building your brand in the marketplace by maintaining a reputed name
- Online shopping web sites for retail sales direct to consumers
- Providing or participating in online marketplaces, which process third-party business-to-consumer or consumer-to-consumer sales
- Flickering buying and selling
- Gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media
- Flickering electronic data interchange.
- Marketing to prospective and established customers by e-mail or fax (for example, with newsletters)
- Engaging in retail for launching new products and services
- Online financial exchanges for currency exchanges or trading purposes
- Super Title (max 200 characters)
- 5 Bullet Points
- Product Description (HTML format included)
- Backend Search Terms (max 250 characters)
- Unique strategy for ranking to page ONE for the keywords you chose.
- Unique PPC launching strategy – 6 ad groups
- Unique launch boost strategies: 3 extra steps you can implement for greater results during your product launching
Intellectual property (IP) is a category of property that includes intangible creations of the human intellect. Intellectual property encompasses two types of rights; industrial property rights (trademarks, patents, designations of origin, industrial designs and models) and copyright. It was not until the 19th century that the term “intellectual property” began to be used, and not until the late 20th century that it became commonplace in the majority of the world.
The main purpose of intellectual property law is to encourage the creation of a large variety of intellectual goods. To achieve this, the law gives people and businesses property rights to the information and intellectual goods they create – usually for a limited period of time. This gives economic incentive for their creation, because it allows people to profit from the information and intellectual goods they create.These economic incentives are expected to stimulate innovation and contribute to the technological progress of countries, which depends on the extent of protection granted to innovators.
The planned expansion of a company’s business activities into countries in several regions throughout the world. Global expansion implies more than just making investments in nations outside of the company’s home; the concept includes maintaining an actual business presence in those countries.
Flickeringis well settled in India for Account Management, Sales Boost, Digital Marketing and E-commerce training etc. Considering mature nature of global market we have started testing our services for US, UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain platform of Jurisbazar.
We are making continuous effort to meet global competence and exploring ourselves to meet need of each client depending upon their nature of business and their requirements.